ponedeljek, 30. november 2015

The green Amsterdam


It was my 21st day of Eurotrip when I came to Amsterdam. When I walked out of Amsterdam's main train station I did not know Amsterdam will later become my favorite city  ...
 
 
It is the vibe that I loved. But also everything else such as Amsterdam's design, the canals, the coffeeshops, Hema stores ... I mean, what is not to love.

 If you plan to go to the Anne Frank's museum, I must warn you I waited almost 2 hours to get in there. You should go as early as possible in the morning to avoid the crowd.

The queuing line 
(the line goes straight and then turns on the right and continues a bit more behind the building where the entrance is)

The entrance fee to the Anne Frank museum was around 10€ and it was totally worth it. I managed to take some photographs:

Here is the model of the bookshelf that hid them:

And here is the actual bookshelf taht is exhibited in the museum:

I also went to the Van Gogh museum. The entrance fee was around 15€ and I got 3D glasses. I could be there a whole day. Great experience, totally made my day:

One day I rent a bike at Maurice rent bikes. Bad idea to rent a bike just after coming out of a coffeeshop. Great coffeeshop, tough. I only wished you could sit outside as well.

So, back to the bike rental. For 24 hours it costed me 26€ plus the deposit of 50€ per bike.

It took me a lot of time to get acquainted with their transport hierarchy.
At first there were trams,then cars, then bikes and then pedestrians.
Almost got hit by a tram.
While crossing the streets and getting excited about the city's beauty and everything ...
You can get lost. 
 
Panorammas:



You have to buy tram tickets right on the tram where there's a person selling them.
 1 hour ticket costs 2,80€. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar