ponedeljek, 30. november 2015

Poland, Krakow 2014

In may 2014, me and my sidekick went to Poland. As usual, we needed to go somewhere for a break. So we chose Krakow and loved it. 

The currency in Poland is: Polish zloty (golden).
 1€ = 4,27 Polish zloty

For instance: Latte costed 11 PLN which is 2,58€. But these were the prices in the center of Rynek Glowny.

Otherwise the prices in shopping malls were lower than in Slovenia.


The main sqaure is called Rynek Glowny. 
It is the old town and one of the largest old medieval town squares in Europe. Nowadays the area is full of bars and shops, but also flower sellers. There is a gigantic flower market on the square:

There was that one bar where they had karaoke nights in the evening, called Klub pod Jaszczurami. The city was full of people in the evenings and I must confess I have never seen so many people sang karaokes. Great bar/club, +1. And hey had my favorite Polish beer Žywiec. 
Sadly we do not have it here in Slovenia.

The following day we went to check out The Wawel Royal Castle with that weird cabrio vehicle that I did not know how to name:

Also we went to that famous Wielizcka salt mine, which is registered on the UNESCO list and is situated in Wielizcka which is a city, 20min out of Krakow by car:

I reallyreccomend the main Krakow shopping mall: Galeria Krakowska. Check it out: http://www.galeriakrakowska.pl/en

Of course I had to go to Starbucks:

I remember one evening we went out for a pizza and we sat down at the place 
that we thought looked nice:

We got an awful pizza. Worst ever. It's dough was not even salted.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar