ponedeljek, 30. november 2015

Copenhagen to Berlin

When I got to Berlin I realized how close to Slovenia I was back then. 
I was still almost 10 hours away from Ljubljana (by car), but compared to Helsink, I was almost home.

So Helsinki is the place that is the furthest away I've ever been in my life. Coming to Berlin, I felt a bit homesick, even though I was still far from my hometown.


I only bought three tickets for 120min for a public transport fo three days. One costed me 2,60€ which I found normal, because in every Scandinavian coutry was the same ore even more expensive. No one paid in the evenings because it was the Oktoberfest time and everyone got drunk and the buses were eitherway full of people. 

 The ride on the double-decker to the Oktoberfest:

Oktoberfest was awesome. They only had beers in one liter glasses, so even if you finished one, you could feel a bit tipsy. At first, I thought it sucked there, but of yourse after a beer everyone got relaxed and started to dance around and steal other people's hats. They were selling these authetic Oktoberfest hats which people were exchanging while dancing around and I still have one at home which I probably got from someone or stole it by accident. After a few beers, people started to dance on the table. Not quite on the top, but on the block where we usually put our asses on when we sit. If you climbed on the top of the table, the security guard came to warn you. And after three warnings you were thrown out.

The following day I went around the town to explore Berlin a bit and I must say I found it extremely useful that they had metro stations located where the landmarks were, so I easily found them without walking too much.

So I sat on the metro and drove to the station Bradenburgen Tor from where you could saw the famous door that simbolizes the freedom of the city after the Berlin Wall fell down in 1989.

It took me some time to find the Berlin Wall. They call it Die Berliner Mauer:

The next stop was Amsterdam. I could not wait to get there. 
Because I had to wait for a train that was scheduled to arrive at12pm, I had a plenty of time to get
myself my favorite Pizza Hut pizza. 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar